We aren’t perfect, we haven’t arrived, and we don’t have it all figured out.
We hope to meet you where you are. We have a special place in our hearts for people who don’t understand the Bible, don’t know Jesus yet, and perhaps don’t even like church.
While we admit we are not a perfect church, there are some things we’re very passionate about and are determined to get right from the start:
- We will boldly teach the truth of the Bible in a way that can be understood and lived out, even for people who are unfamiliar with it.
- Our music will be fresh and dynamic, and a time where people participate together in seeking God.
- We love babies and toddlers, noise and messes and all, and we will take extremely good care of them, honoring the trust parents place in us.
- We will lead kids to experience worship and understand the truth of the Bible on their own level in at atmosphere that is safe, fun, and positive.
- We have a casual atmosphere where real people can connect with no pressure to “look the part.”
First Step: BELIEVE
God has some wonderful purposes for your life.
If you’ve arrived at this page, you’ve most likely already made a commitment to Jesus, been baptized, and are thinking about becoming a participating member of StudioChurch through our Growth Track. If not, that’s okay, we’re here to help you start your journey.
If you’ve taken those first steps, what’s next? StudioChurch offers four different classes design to introduce you to a new phase of spiritual growth and development. We call these our Growth Track classes. We discuss life matters, because life matters. The first class is Church 101 – Basic Introduction to StudioChurch.
Next Step: GROW IN CHRIST
Our second Growth Track class is called Essentials 201 and is a basic introduction to the habits necessary for growing spiritually and consistently over the course of your life. We will begin offering this class very soon, but basically, we share helpful ideas on how to develop these core disciplines:
- Developing a quiet time with God (which includes both prayer and Bible study).
- Tithing and giving and why it matters.
- Fellowship with other believers.
- Serving the body of Christ.
- Sharing your faith with your world.
Next Step: SERVE THE BODY
Our third Growth Track class is called Discovery 301. We believe that every member of Studio is a minister and has a responsibility to serve others within the body of Christ according to how we are shaped. In this class, we will talk about our God-given SHAPE for ministry.
S – Spiritual gifts
H – Heart
A – Abilities
P – Personality
E – Experiences
God has uniquely made you to possess all five of these aspects, and He wants to use all of them as you commit to an area of serving others.
Next Step: HELP REACH OTHERS
The fourth and final Growth Track class is called Dream Team 401 and is designed to equip you with the courage and knowledge to share your faith story and get involved with helping to reach others.